PARK GROVE BAYFRONT RESIDENCES
2701 South Bayshore Drive, Coconut Grove FL 33133
Park Grove in Coconut Grove is the newest Ultra-Luxury Pre-construction condos in Coconut Grove complex. Coconut Grove is indeed a serene hideaway, but it’s also a welcoming home. The area is known for its world-class schools: There are seven private schools in the neighborhood, the oldest of which dates back to 1903 and Park Grove will be in the middle of it all. In addition to having access to elite education, residents of Park Grove in Coconut Grove are surrounded by stunning natural beauty. The enclave of Coconut Grove boasts 16 picturesque parks. Among these is the Kampong, an 11-acre tropical garden that was originally the home of famed horticulturalist Dr. David Fairchild in the early twentieth century.
Designed by a world-class team of leading architects, designers, and developers, Park Grove marries inventive modern design with Coconut Grove’s rich cultural legacy, creating an ambiance that is as luxurious as it is relaxed. From its residences to its amenities, Park Grove offers the ultimate in serene bayfront living and an unrivaled trifecta: a wild and verdant landscape, the clear-blue waters of Biscayne Bay, and year-round sunlight and warmth. In 1825, Coconut Grove became Florida’s first official settlement, and the area has been considered the soul of Miami ever since.
Residents of Coconut Grove have long enjoyed a deep and enduring connection to the seascape around them. In this community, residences overlook the water, children grow up on the decks of sailboats, and the
most memorable parties take place at sea. In Coconut Grove, spending time on the water is not merely an activity—it’s a way of life.
Given Park Grove’s privileged position just steps from Biscayne Bay, life here represents the ultimate nexus of the city and the sea. The nearby Coconut Grove Sailing Club, the Coral Reef Yacht Club, and the Dinner Key Marina all offer access to the water and to the area’s vibrant boating culture. In Coconut Grove, the pace of life moves with the tides, and everything from the décor of homes to the way people entertain is informed by the surrounding seascape.
Even Miami’s City Hall is an homage to the area’s nautical past: It’s located in the old Pan Am terminal building, a former seaplane hub located on Dinner Key. From the Park Grove towers, a short walk through a verdant park leads directly to the bay, where residents can access their boats or simply stake out a spot on the dock to watch the ships come and go. And in addition to direct access to the bay and its picturesque marinas, Park Grove’s residences offer expansive views of the ocean and the horizon beyond. So even from the privacy of home, residents can enjoy an abiding connection to the impressive landscape that surrounds them. In addition, an in-house concierge is available to facilitate all maritime-related activities, from booking yachts for private parties to coordinating sailing lessons and chartering boats. When it comes to entertaining in the towers, Park Grove offers a bay-view dining room, where residents can treat their private guests to fresh seasonal fare and spectacular views of the water.
Since it was first settled, Coconut Grove has been a haven, inhabited by those who see the land as a refuge and the sea as their home. Today, this tradition is very much alive at Park Grove—a community that is always looking towards the water.
Park Grove represents a singular opportunity to own a home in the finest—and final—building in Coconut Grove. In addition to its unrivaled location just off Biscayne Bay, Park Grove constitutes a unique artistic
achievement, rendered by some of the world’s greatest living architects. Koolhaas and Shigematsu, both active faculty members at the Harvard Graduate School of Design, are known for their unique ability to rethink
architectural norms and re-imagine the boundaries of the possible. As the author of the hugely influential Delirious New York and S,M,L,XL, Koolhaas is a Pritzker prize winner who has changed the face of architecture with iconoclastic projects like his Prada Transformer in Seoul, South Korea. His trailblazing CCTV Headquarters in Beijing, China, re-wrote the rules for what a skyscraper could and should be.
Shigematsu has been equally audacious in his projects, which have included the National Museum of Fine Arts.
Park Grove comprises 298 luxury residences in three 20-story towers designed by the world-renowned architects OMA | Rem Koolhass. Rising on Bayshore Drive in Coconut Grove, it will also feature four two-story amenity buildings, a fitness center and more.
- Designed by World-Renowned architect OMA | Rem Koolhaas
- Interiors Designed by William Sofield
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Walls
- Expansive Bay & City Views
- Expansive Bayfront Terraces
- Airy, Open Kitchens with Italian Cabinetry
- Stone Countertops
- Sub-Zero / Wolf Appliances
- Italian Cabinetry with Glass Doors and Stone Countertop
- Certified LEED® Silver
- Butler Service
- 24-Hour Concierge and Valet
- Adult Gaming Room including Billiards and Table Tennis
- Bayview Dining Room for Private Events
- Business Center with Private Meeting Rooms
- Fitness Rooms, Reception, and Mail Room for each Residential Tower
- Large Conference Room/Boardroom with Video Conferencing Capabilities and Integrated Media Systems
- Library/Lounge Area
- Lobbies and Amenity Area designed by William Sofield
- Private Screening / Media Room
- Residents' Lounge for Events
- Social Spaces
- Wine Cellar and Wine Lockers for Residents
- Artwork by Notable Sculptors and Artists
- Indoor and Outdoor Play Area for Children
- Dedicated Penthouse Pools
- Indoor/Outdoor Yoga Spaces
- Lushly Landscaped Gardens by Enzo Enea
- Luxurious Pool with Private Cabanas
- Sculpture Garden
- Bike and Watercraft Storage
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, including:
- Top-of-the-Line Fitness Equipment and Free Weights
- Private Training Rooms, including Yoga, Pilates, and Spinning Studio
- Spa with Personal Treatment Rooms, Steam, and Sauna
- Locker Rooms for Men and Women
For additional information and pricing please contact me:
Douglas Elliman Real Estate